WAKE BOARD CONTEST
Design and build three custom balance trainers to use as trophies/prizes for wake boarding contest winners. Client picked colors, stain, sizes, shapes, and sticker/brand placement.
Three Custom Balance Trainers were designed and built
- Two medium sized fitness balance trainers with matching roller
- One Folly Board with matching roller
4th Annual Battle of the Bags Cornhole Tournament
We wanted to build something unique for the Folly Angels who put on the 4th Annual Battle of the Bags Cornhole Tournament in Folly Beach, SC.
Using a picture of a necklace representing the charity group of a heart with wings was used as inspiration. To truly make the board stand out we added raised letters.
The board was used in the silent auction during the cornhole tournament to help raise money for locals with cancer.
SOUTH CAROLINA FILM FEST
We absolutely love the South Carolina Film Fest and the folks over Carolina Surf Brand. When we heard that we could join them over at the film festival we also brought a custom Folly Board to donate as a random prize for those that purchased fundraising tickets along with many other prizes from many local businesses.
The festival’s benefit Surfer’s Healing, a nonprofit that seeks to bring surfing into the lives of kids with special needs, specifically those with autism. CSFF also raises awareness for Surfrider Foundation and Charleston Waterkeeper.
2017 WAHINE SURF CONTEST
Design and build trophies for the 2017 Wahine Surf Contest in Folly Beach, SC.
84 Trophies were built
- Trophies ranged from First Place, Second Place, Third Place trophies of various sizes.
- Trophy sizes ranged from four inches tall up to 12 inches tall.
- Made from white pine
- Surf board fin design with a base
- Room for labels to be added after production
2017 Surfer’s Healing
Design and build a unique Folly Board for one of the volunteers from Surfer’s Healing. Surfer’s Healing is a charity run organization that takes kids with autism surfing.
One Folly Board was custom designed and built
- With the help of Washout Apparel we were able to design a custom branded Folly Board with the ‘Surfer’s Healing’ logo and name onto the board.
2017 Wake By Faith
Wake by Faith is an Wakeboarding event each year held at Trophy Lakes on John’s Island, SC that raises money for a local family in need. This year Ghetto Boards donated a one of a kind trick balance board to one of the winners of the contest.
One Trick Balance Board was created for the event
- With the help of Washout Apparel we were able to design a custom branded trick balance board.